Friday 5 November 2010

November 1st - November 4th, 2010

A beautiful day, bright blue sky, hardly any wind, and not too cold.

That is the good news, the bad news of course is that we are still in the middle of decorating.

An early start means we have done some painting, and must wait for it to dry, but it is only 10:15, so there is time for a bike ride.

There are some beautiful autumn colours, sorry I failed to capture any, with the camera.

I did manage to snap this sparrow enjoying the sunshine, just like us!

We do our circuit of Jarrow, Tyne Dock and Boldon, 11.5 miles, excellent.



Wednesday, I eventually bite the bullet and splash some cash. I get myself an iPhone4.

I have heard people signing their praises, but this thing is awesome!. I cannot put it down, I am continually finding some new simple to use little gadget to play with, it even makes phone calls!

It meant a switch from my "old" network provider (Orange), to "3", simply because "3" where offering almost twice the "free" minutes and Data allowance, for the same price. Tesco had an even better deal, but after 3 weeks of "out of stock", I gave up with them. Just waiting for my PAC code now from Orange, and my old number can be switched over.

Only thing which has not worked immediately is pairing the phone to my bluetooth hands free receiver. It worked immediately, I tried it, but now it will not connect, so I am off to play with it again.

So, the blog is even more neglected, and decorating, forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment