Monday 11 April 2011

McCaffery's Comeback Tour 2011

Sorry this is a little bit late to appear, I had to figure out how to post to YouTube, and I am past my "best before date".

McCaffery's Come Back Tour 2011, Grey Horse. The performance is split into four parts, because I could not contain my excitement. At the end of their session, to save them from their admiring fans, the group were led from the stage (amid wild applause) via a rear exit from the building. Once in the safety of the car park, they were driven off at high speed by their roadie (Val). A return session is promised, but, the Police ask, could the audience please park their zimmer frames and mobility scooters with due consideration to the needs of nearby residents.

There are, as yet unconfirmed, reports that the Group are to appear at the Cricket Club, East Boldon, next Thursday evening.









No comments:

Post a Comment