Thursday 3 November 2011

New Toy

I have been buying a new toy, or as Kathleen would say, "yet another new toy". A Drift Action Video camera. The idea is to capture some of my outings, so I can watch them in the future in the Nursing Home, which is probably where we are all going to end up unless we are lucky enough to just fall off the perch nice and neatly, no long period of dependancy or illness, just a nice quick end.

On that happy note.....

This is my first attempt at using the camera. It is on my bicycle. As you can probably tell, I did not manage to get the mounting angle correct, so the whole things looks like I am riding along at 45 degrees to the vertical!

All I can say of this rather poor effort is, the camera has done its job admirably, ie the quality of the image is spot on, the least said about my contribution the better.



No comments:

Post a Comment