Thursday 29 September 2011

What a great life I have!

It is the second last day of September, but the weather is like it is supposed to be in July, dry, sunny and very warm!

Hard labour in the morning, cutting two metres off the neighbours Leyllandi hedge (with his agreement of course).

 After lunch, I turn my efforts to fitting the rear hugger to my motorcycle.

The fitting instructions which came with it are scant to say the least, and yesterday evening I retired defeated.

But having slept on it, I have it cracked, the part which was giving me a problem was this bracket on the right hand side of the bike, it was not clear which way round it should go.

Not that any one is interested I suspect, but it goes with the studs towards the tyre.

I think I could do a better job than "Powerbronze" at writing the fitting instructions, that is if I wanted a job, which I most definately do not!

I am having a great time, I just have to be careful not to let Kathleen see how much I am enjoying myself, otherwise she will dream up some chore which needs doing!

By the time I have finished tinkering with my motorbike, Kathleen has gone out walking, so this leaves me free to go out for a spin, great fun.

I think I should have taken the winter liner out of my jacket and trousers however, because the weather is so hot, I am sweating profusely as I cruise around, it does nothing to add to my "cool" image!

Hey, what a great life!

No comments:

Post a Comment