Wednesday 28 September 2011

Tuesday, Wednesday 27th/28th September 2011

The day starts with a beautiful morning. The weather certainly seems to be improving, not before time.

I manage to fit in a lot today,  a trip out on my motorbike, to have a check on Martin's allotment. At this time of year there is not a lot to do except pick the crops. Tomatoes, beans, beetroot. The fact I am on the motorbike limits me to just a haversack full!

The rest of the day is spent walking and gardening.

Wednesday and the weather is even better, it is like a summers day. After the chore of food shopping at ASDA, we go cycling.

I spend the evning attempting to fit the recently purchased "hugger" to my motorbike. I am usually pretty good at this sort of thing, but I retire defeated. I will have to consult Google for inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment