Sunday 12 December 2010

09/12/2010 - 11/12/2010 Tesco and Snow, Nemo Cake

Tesco continue to be unable to deliver the goods, literaly.

It turns out, according to them, my parcel is stuck in Droitwich, Worcestershire, where to the best of my knowledge there has been no more than a dusting of snow.

Now they have sent me a new tracking number so that I can "track" my delivery online, problem is it is clearly the wrong number, because all it tells me is "the tracking number does not match your post code".

Don't you just love technology.

For lovers of Father Ted:



Friday, and still no parcel, Tesco are clearly not upto the job. Today they even sent me an online questionaire, reference my recent purchase. I looked forward to expressing my dissatisfaction, but the questionnaire did not work, oh joy!

Saturday, the thaw continues, we have hardly any snow now, isn't the English weather amazing, 24 hours ago we had 12" of snow lying on the ground, today just a few stray heaps of dirty snow.

Dana has been exercising her cake making skills, for Daniel's Christening tomorrow (Sunday 12th Dec).

She is incredibly good at these things and, given his obsession with Nemo, has made a Nemo themed cake, quite amazing.

I hope it tastes as good as it looks, based on past experience I am sure it will.

I included these photographs, because I was impressed (yet again) by Dana's cake making skills, this of course led to mentioning the Christening, and made me recall that it is at St Johns Church, Westerhope.

That led to my speculative search on Goolge for "St Johns Church Westerhope", which gave me this website, which gives an excellent overview of Westerhope.

I know an earlier post pointed out that Google does not have all of the answers, but you have to be impressed by those it does have!.












Nemo must be the cartoon character of the moment, because Gabriel has a Nemo themed bedroom!












Parcel arrived from Tesco, only four days late, so I can stop moaning about that now.



No comments:

Post a Comment