Saturday 18 December 2010

16/12/2010 - 17/12/2010 Technology, Drugs

If you have a credit or debit card, dont we all?, here is a little item to give you sleepless nights:



Now, I am about to say something I never ever thought I would say, and that is "Bob Ainsworth has said something remotely sensible". I simply did not think it possible, but he has said it, make all drugs legal.

It must be obvious to everyone by now, that, just as the Americans found with prohibition of Alcohol in the 1920's, prohibition of drugs is just not working and will never work. All we are succeding in doing is making some criminals very very rich. 

Portugal has apparently legalised drugs, without the country becoming a cesspit, so why don't we give it a try.

Never mind the prescription idea proposed by Bob, just package the stuff as we do for tobacco, and make it freely available, complete with taxes of course, just like tobacco and alcohol.

Friday, I have the flu, well, what men call flu, a bit of a cold if you are a woman. So I do what all sensible men do and stay in bed for the day. No soldiering on, no moaning about how dreadful I feel etc, just go to bed and stay there, no trouble to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment