Saturday 20 February 2010

Saturday 20th February 2010

As you have probably seen, the Internet is awash with spoof Election Posters. I think they are hilarious, much better than the real thing!

A bit irreverant, and lacking respect for authority, but come on why should any of us respect the bunch of liars, fraudsters and thieves who are currently masquerading as MP's?

So, since (in my humble opinion) there is nothing to choose between them (Labour and Conservative).  Just more of the same, spending OUR money as if it was water, and doing as they please, not as we wish.

I thought I would include two examples per day, one Labour, one Conservative, how is that for balance, almost as good as the BBC. 

First an admission, these are not my work, I have culled them from numerous places on the web, so a big thank you to the authors for the fun they have given, well done, each of you are worth two MP's in my book!

Did you know, that our two local MP's (David Milliband and Stephen Hepburn), cost us over £200,000 EACH, per year in Salaries, expenses etc?

Sobering thought yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment