Tuesday 23 February 2010

Tuesday 23rd February 2010

Unfortunately, despite the beautiful day outside, I am confined to the house today. Last night in the space of a few hours, I developed a throat infection and have lost my voice, as well as having difficulty swallowing. I am not usually such a sickly individual with minor ailments, I think I have visited too many hospitals lately!

So I am whiling away my time on the Internet, whilst the boss has gone out with "the ladies who lunch".

Found this thought provoking little animation:


Not sure I totally agree with it all, but it certainly strikes a chord.

Also found this and this which I think gives a perfectly easy to understand explanation of why tax and spend Government, and Government "stimulus"  (no matter which  Party are doing it) will only make things worse.

Some more posters:




No comments:

Post a Comment